Kamagra 100mg Generic Viagra™
Tablets are a very popular, successful and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in clinical ‘clean room’ conditions, Kamagra is produced to a high quality standard to ensure safety and effectiveness. Patients using Kamagra regularly report successful intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
The effective treatment time of Kamagra is 4 – 6 hours but many GPs report longer effective times.
The active ingredient of Kamagra is Sildenafil Citrate. It belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Kamagra is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra within a 24 hour period is 100mg
- This medicine will become effective from 20 minutes after taking it
- Effective treatment time is 4 – 6 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.